CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blog Mixer Linky

Yearn to Learn is having a seek and find Blog Mixer Linky party. Let's have some fun spotlighting each other.

Here is my list:
1. A new blogger is ME! I don't know if that is cheating but I just got started less than a month ago. Check me out at Tales of a Third Grade! (http://talesofathirdgrade.blogspot.com/)
I don't have any freebies yet because I am still learning. I would love to find out how everyone creates these GREAT worksheets, center, signs. ect!

2. A blogger on my grade level is Third Grade Gridiron. Awesome site! I had a hard time picking because there are so many! Check out my blog list on my site.

3. A blog on a different grade level is Finally in First. She has some great ideas and a cute blog!

4. My blog button I found is sort of my life motto. I have beat cancer 3 times and I live life to the fullest!!I got it from Shabby Blogs.
Buttercup


.In your link up find the following:

1.  A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)

2.  Post a blogger in your same grade level

3.  Post a blogger in a different grade level

4.  It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.

5 comments:

YearntoLearn

Welcome to blogging and thanks for joining my Linky party. I have a Teambuilding Linky going on right now too if you are interested.

Denise
Yearn to Learn Blog

Cindy

Hi there! You posted on my blog about the open house scavenger hunt. The graph I use is on that I had purchased from Really Good Stuff. I post a new question every day that the students have to answer as part of their morning work. At Open House I normally ask them who their Kindergarten teacher was. (I make sure I have an "other" option in case they came from a different school.) Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm now a follower of yours. :)

sweettimein1stgrade.blogspot.com

Jennifer Gibson

Welcome to blogging. I love to see new 3rd grade blogs. I am now following yours.

Jennifer
http://3rdgradelearners.blogspot.com

Ashleigh

I'm following you now too! I love getting ideas from other 3rd grade teachers!

Kristin

Hi there! I found you through the blog mixer linky party! Cute design! I'm your newest follower. :)
Kristin
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Post a Comment