CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dollar Tree Finds!!


So I admit that I LOVE shopping for my classroom and I get excited when I find a good deal. I found some great stuff at the Dollar Tree. I am going to steal a quote from Teacher Tipster who said it should be called “The 42 Dollar Tree”! Ha!
My goodies:
-A Cursive Alphabet to go above my board. I almost got one yesterday from our teacher store…I saved 10 dollars by buying it at the dollar store!
-I got four 3-D books which my boys love to read. (3-D Thrillers! Space, 3-D Thrillers! Giant Dinosaurs, 3-D Thrillers! Bugs, 3-D Thrillers! Jungle)
- Several packs of educational sticker charts with commonly misspelled words and cursive that I will have my students put in their writing folders.
_Several baskets….you can NEVER have too many baskets.
_ Two polka dotted trays for math centers. ( I only bought two because I wanted to see if the foam will work on it as a placemat)
-A roll of foam to use as a placemat on the trays to cut down on noise.
So there we are! I tried to hit up Target but their dollar spot was pretty empty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment