CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22, 2011

Folders, Baskets, and Buckets Oh My!

Target Dollar Spot Finds
Ok, so I only went to Target to get TWO things. That didn’t happen. I visited the dollar spot and ran into so many things that coordinated with my new look that I just had to scoop them up! I was so engaged at looking through the stuff that I sat right on the floor and was digging through a pile!

This is my coordinating stuff. I am doing black and white polka dots with green and pink in my room. I LOVE the file folder boxes.


This is the rocking chair I painted for my classroom last year.
I found these stickers. I am not sure how I will use them yet but I am sure I will find something!





We used to get a grade book each year from the office but with budget cuts I think we will have to buy our own. This is soooooo much cheaper than the one I saw in the teacher store yesterday.

A set of book marks to give out as rewards. This goes along with some stickers I made through Vista Print that say High Five for good work J

A set of 6 “The Wind in the Willows” books for Literature Circles.


Smarties for my “smarties”to place on the students desks for open house night. This also helps me keep track of who came that night and who didn’t. 
The dollar spot can be dangerous!
I am doing “Bucket Filling” this year so I got a big bucket and a little one J

2 comments:

Cindy

Gotta love Target!

Amber

so cute!! I am going to have to paint a rocking chair now!

Amber
http://thirdgradeshenanigans.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment