CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Classroom



I was able to go to my school yesterday for a meet and greet for our new principal. While I was there I was graciously allowed to get in my classroom for a second to grab a few things. Since we aren’t allowed back until the 15th of August this was great! I snapped a quick photo of my room as it is now. As you can see things are piled up high. I found out at the last minute that it looks like I am changing classrooms as well as grade level. Sooooo..I will have A LOT to do come the 15th.  Once I am able to get back into the school I will take a picture of the class I am moving to and how it all looks when it is set up. I am already thinking of how to set up my reading center in my new room to make it cozy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment