CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 4, 2011

New and Exciting

So now that I know I am moving to third grade I am excited and a little overwhelmed by all this new information. I am moving classroom (but can't do that until school opens back up). That will be a huge task in itself. I am moving from a classroom that is colorful and has carpet to a square room with tiles. It just seems so "grown up". I am very excited to work with the third grade team (they are ALL great teachers and very nice!). Lucky for me they work closely together and plan together so that will be a HUGE help until I get out of this "second grade" mindset.

2 comments:

Kim

I'm sure you'll do great! Third grade was one of my favorites to teach! :-)

Kymberly

Thanks Kim! I am looking forward to this adventure. I hope that I do LOVE it!

Post a Comment